Join the Nüssli118° Family
Our small but mighty business has received a lot of positive media attention and opportunities over the past few years, positioning us in a very exciting stage of growth. We are looking to round out our team with enthusiastic, talented people who are ready to grow with us! Read on to learn about our open positions.
Plant-based or plant-curious and LOVE working in the kitchen? We are looking for a motivated, reliable, positive food-lover to join our team as a part-time kitchen assistant.
This person will work with Nüssli118° founder and chef Angela Hofmann at our commercial kitchen and storefront in Cambridge, MA. Our perfect candidate will be passionate about healthy food, eager to learn about raw vegan cuisine, and excited to play an essential role in the growth of a small, woman-owned, POC-owned company!
For this role, we are looking for someone who is:
- Very detail-oriented
- Highly organized
- Passionate about health, wellness and plant-based food (you do NOT have to be plant-based to qualify!)
- Committed to helping people discover healthy foods and lifestyle practices that can change their lives for the better
- Experienced working in commercial kitchens (not required, but highly appreciated)
- Experienced working in retail and customer service (not required, but highly appreciated)
- Kitchen prep work
- Product packaging
- Online order fulfillment
- Managing inventory
- Occasionally assisting customers
- Be based in Cambridge, MA or the surrounding towns (PLEASE NOTE: parking is NOT available at our location)
- Have flexible availability, 12-18 hours per week
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Be comfortable on their feet for up to 6 hours
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your resume and letter of interest to Angela: firstname.lastname@example.org